How to Use Shoutworks Without WordPress in Three Easy Steps
Don’t have WordPress? No problem! You can still publish your custom Alexa skill quickly and easily with Shoutworks, even if you don’t have a WordPress site. Here’s how.
1. Sign up for a Shoutworks account.
It’s free to start, and only $9.99 a month if you want added features.
2. Click the button, “Don’t have WordPress? We’ll get you set up”.
Once you finish signing up, you’ll see these buttons. Click the one that says “Don’t have WordPress? We’ll get you set up”.
This will kick off the process. You will receive an email with the keys to your new Shoutworks dashboard.
3. You will receive an email with how to log into your new Shoutworks dashboard.
You will receive an email that includes:
- Your new Shoutworks dashboard, “[yoursite].shoutworks.net”
- Your username and password to log in
Then you can log in and start creating your Alexa skill! A few clicks and your Alexa skill will be up and running.
Don’t worry, you can change your password once you log into your Shoutworks dashboard.
What are you waiting for? Sign up for Shoutworks free today!